Amphenol Industrial Products Group has expanded its PT Series product line with a new plastic bayonet connector. The UPT provides more options for industrial interconnect markets that do not require a metal shell or Mil-Spec equivalents.
Based on the 26482 Series I, UPT is a plastic shell interconnect with a metal bayonet coupling system and crimp contacts. Featuring a light weight design, smaller footprint and easy field installation the UPT is a cost effective industrial connector solution.
Features & Benefits
· Contact Sizes and Arrangements: 12 & 16 Stamped & Formed crimp contacts, two insert arrangements available (24-32 & 24-48)
· Intermateable with Souriau TrimTrio, UTO, and ITT Trident Ringlock
· Wall Mount, Jam Nut, and Straight Plug Shell Styles
· Plastic Shell, Light Weight
· Metallic Bayonet Coupling, Molded Ring on Receptacle
· Quick Connect/Disconnect
· Multiple back shell sealing accessories