The Amphe-TVS connector is designed for communications equipment manufacturers with power interconnect requirements. Applications for this product would be in harsh environments such as towers, outdoor and roof-top applications. The Amphe-TVS connector offers the highest performance capabilities for severe environment applications. There are 2 insert patterns to choose from: The 2 pole for DC power and the 3 pole for AC power.
Features & Benefits
· Crimp contact rear insertable rear releasable.
· Nickel and Sn-Ni platings available
· Bayonet Coupling
· Operating temp: -65℃ - +125℃
· Integral Interfacial Seal and Grommet bonded to insert
· IEC61984 Certificated Connector
· Excellent EMI Shielding
· Current rated to 80Amp with proper contacts
· 500 hours salt spray test with proper plating and base material
· TUV IEC61984 Certificated
· Commercial 26482 Series II Type Connector
· RoHS Compliant